If you are looking for a good multilevel marketing venture to be a part of and succeed in it, make sure that the following ten points are in order.
1. Are you convinced with the product that you will have to sell with the business opportunity? If not, there is no reason you should go ahead with it.
2. Are you convinced of their business plan? Most importantly, have you understood it thoroughly and will you be able to explain it to others in the same way your business representative does it for you? If the business plan is complicated or if you think you will not be able to explain it to others, you can give this one a miss.
3. Do they insist on some unreasonable membership fee? Most home businesses are low investment opportunities. If you have to spend more than $200 to be a part of the activity, drop it.
4. You must get a complete kit when you join. It should contain a detailed instruction manual and a manual about the product you will be selling too. It should have several things that can help you promote the product such as stickers, buttons and pins, etc.
5. How are your immediate upline members? Your leader, the one who explains the business to you when you join, must be friendly and even charismatic. He or she must be able to help you initially in convincing people to join.
6. Does the business hold seminars to induct more people frequently? Remember that without such contact programs, it will become difficult to bring more members to the network. The physical approach is unbeatable. Also, leaders must be present at these seminars to speak to the people and convince them.
7. Does the business have an online presence? Without that, you can give all hopes of earning good money. The best way to bring in more people is through the Internet. The business should use these opportunities to the maximum extent.
8. Do you have enough people to back you and support you, at least initially? Are you a social person? Such things help in getting the initial members. It is a good idea to speak to some people in your immediate circle to find out whether they will support you by joining the network themselves.
9. Do you have time for the activity? Remember that a business venture is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You have to put in effort. If you cannot, no such activity will work for you.
10. What is the reputation of the company? This is highly important. The products will be sold faster if the company has some reputation. It is difficult to join newbie companies that no one has heard of, unless they have some highly innovative products that people would love to interest themselves in.
How Good Is Network Marketing As A Work-At-Home Business
Network marketing or MLM is basically being promoted as a work-at-home business in our times and it is definitely not unjustified in doing so. If you check out the websites, blogs, forums, etc. with network marketing as their premise, you will see that they project themselves as a great business opportunity that anyone can do from their homes. They even speak about how these opportunities can help someone chuck their desk jobs and still make more money. With all this sales pitch, it is quite expected that people have several questions about these opportunities. One of the most poignant questions here is – exactly how good is MLM as a work-at-home opportunity? Is it really better than my existing job?
This is a question that needs to be answered. If you are even remotely thinking about MLM, the first thing you need to find out is whether this opportunity will be good for you.
Mainly, it will depend on how much you have to put in for the network marketing venture. The biggest draw of these network marketing opportunities lies in how they promote themselves as low-investment or free services. However, there are payments to be made. You will need to pay for the initial subscription and to get a kit which will include the product samples, instruction manuals and various materials that you will need to promote the business. This is not as much of a payment as it is an investment to help further your business. In any case, the initial investment if you want to get into an MLM activity will never go beyond $200.
However, the main thing that you need to concern yourself with is the kind of profits that you can earn. Now that will depend on the length of the chain of distributed you are able to make. The more people you can bring in, the higher the amount earned. There is a promotion system in all MLM networks. As you get a particular number of members in your network, your own status gets promoted and you earn better commissions. Then as these people bring in more people under them, your status is further promoted and you can earn more. Hence, it is not easy to pinpoint what your earnings will be, but people are known to have earned millions of dollars a year through online network marketing business opportunities.
One important element is patience. You have to persevere and make people join your network. This is going to be an uphill task and you have to be geared for it. How lucrative the MLM business will be for you will actually depend on how much you are willing to put into it.
Housewives And Network Marketing – A Match Made In Heaven
Multilevel marketing has expanded so vastly in today’s times that it is somewhat impossible to imagine that when the concept started out, it was mainly targeted for women. In the early days of network marketing when Amway and Tupperware were among the only companies that ruled the roost, the leaders would directly visit housewives and promote their networking concept as a way for them to earn some good money on the site. Today, things have definitely improved in the MLM world and there is no disparity among the numbers of men and women here. But one thing is true – even today, housewives stand a great chance of progressing with multilevel marketing.
There are many reasons why housewives can be very suitable for multilevel marketing. Here are the important ones.
1. Multilevel marketing needs a great deal of convincing power. Once you meet someone that shows interest, you have to convince them to join into the network. Now, who have more convincing power than women?!
2. Women also have a close relationship with their own family and friends. Sometimes these relationships are denser than what men make. They have more contacts. If they enter into multilevel marketing, they will definitely tap into this resource and because they have good relationships with them, they are likely to have a bigger network.
3. Housewives manage a whole house and hence they are budget conscious. This works with the business side of multilevel marketing. They can keep track of things nicely.
4. Multilevel marketing requires a lot of time. Men who are into multilevel marketing are usually also working in offices. They do not get the time to actually do as much as they would like to do to promote their network marketing business. However, housewives can take out time nicely to find people they can meet with, make appointments with them, spend a lot of time discussing the business idea and finally following up how they are with the whole concept.
5. The inquisitive nature that most housewives have helps immensely too. They will ask questions of their leaders till they completely understand the concept. This becomes truly beneficial when they have to convince someone else. Since they have understood the idea fully well, they can go all out to explain the idea to others.
Hence, it can be seen that housewives are truly qualified in many ways to run a successful multilevel marketing venture. Men are doing very nicely here too, but women have some undeniable edges that man cannot deny.