1. Baked Ziti: Much like lasagna, but made with delicious ziti noodles. Layer with pasta, provolone cheese, sour cream, meat sauce and mozzarella. Bake until cheeses are melted and browned on top.
2. Beef and Barley Soup: A hearty old favorite, beef and barley soup is made with chopped roast beef, chopped canned tomatoes, finely chop carrots and onions and beef broth. Use salt, pepper, basil and oregano for seasoning.
3. Beef and Broccoli: This dish brings together marinated steak strips with nutrition packed broccoli. It’s served over steamed rice.
4. Beef and Pasta Casserole: It’s like Hamburger Helper, but better because you make it yourself. Cook some rotini noodles and set aside. Meanwhile, brown some ground beef and onions in a large pot. Once it is browned, add some stewed tomatoes and the rotini noodles. Season with basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Once fully heated, stir in some shredded cheddar and mozzarella.
5. Beef Burritos: You can make your burritos in a single dish and prepare them ahead of time if you’d like. Fill your burritos with meat sauce and cheese. Place them in a baking dish and top with more cheese. Bake and then serve with salsa and sour cream.
6. Beef Cannelloni: Cook some ground beef with vegetables and puree when slightly cooled. Stuff the cannelloni with mixture and place in a baking dish. Top with tomato-based pasta sauce and cheese. Bake until thoroughly heated and cheese begins to brown.
7. Beef Chili: A traditional comfort food, chili is pretty easy to make. Just brown some ground beef. Then sauté onion and other finely chopped vegetables of your choosing. Add tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes and tomato paste. Season with chili powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
8. Beef Dip: These yummy sandwiches are easy to put together when you have leftover roast beef. Slice it thinly and warm in it a skillet with a bit of beef stock. Spread horseradish mayo on a bun and add the warmed meat. Serve with au jus sauce for dipping.
9. Beef Enchiladas: Made with beef and onion, wrapped in tortillas. They are place in a baking dish and topped with enchilada sauce and cheese. Serve with rice and beans for a complete meal.
10. Beef Fajitas: Thin slices of steak, onions and peppers are sautéed and then served with warm tortilla shells. Top with sour cream, salsa, guacamole and shredded cheese.
11. Beef Fried Rice: Who says chicken and pork are the only meat you can use for fried rice? If you’ve got leftover beef, cut it into small pieces and add it, your favorite vegetables and scrambled eggs to your rice.
12. Beef Goulash: Prepare it in the night before and cook it in your crockpot in the morning. When you get home from work, this dish with stewing beef, vegetables and potatoes will make for a hearty meal.
13. Beef Kebobs: Take quality cubed meat and marinate. Then place on skewers with red onion, cherry tomatoes and sweet peppers. Brush lightly with olive oil and grilled to desired doneness.
14. Beef Manicotti: Stuff precooked manicotti shells with ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan. Place in a baking dish, top with tomato sauce with ground beef. Add shredded mozzarella and bake until heated through and cheese if fully melted.
15. Beef Pot Pie: Whether you use fresh beef or leftover, beef pot pie is a very comforting dish. Use fresh handmade pie crust or purchase premade. Use your favorite vegetables and you’ve got a great meal in front of you.
16. Beef Ramen: Add some sliced and fully cooked beef and vegetables to your ramen noodles. It brings a whole new sophistication to Mr. Noodle!
17. Beef Sliders: Tiny burgers are all the rage. They allow you to experiment with different toppings and sauces, so go wild. You can even purchased pre-made slider beef patties at the grocery store.
18. Beef Stew: Always a heartwarming meal on a cold day, it’s made with stewing meat, vegetables, and potatoes. Beef broth is thickened near the end.
19. Beef Stir Fry: Thinly sliced steak or pre-cut stir fry beef make a great accompaniment to a stir fry. Add your favorite vegetables and serve over rice or chow mein noodles.
20. Beef Stroganoff: You can make your stroganoff with strips of beef or small meatballs. It’s served with a beef broth and sour cream based sauce, but cream of mushroom soup will also do in a pinch.
21. Beef Taco Salad: Love tacos, but want to skip the fried shells? Simply take your favorite lettuce, top it with beef taco meat, tomatoes, cheese, salsa and sour cream and you’ve got taco salad.
22. Beef Tacos: A family favorite, tacos are a snap to make. Brown some ground beef, add taco seasoning and water, then simmer. Meanwhile, cut up lettuce, tomato and heat hard or soft taco shells. Service with shredded cheddar, salsa and sour cream.
23. Beef Tamales: Tamales are a traditional Latin American dish made with a corn-based dough, steamed inside corn husks. Make beef tamales with shredded chuck roast and vegetables of your choice. Remove from the horn husks before eating.
24. Beef Teriyaki: Marinate stir fry beef in teriyaki marinade. Saute with thinly sliced carrots, onions and bean sprouts. Serve over steamed rice.
25. Beef Tortellini: Tortellini stuffed with cheese and topped with tomato meat sauce is always divine. Serve with garlic bread and a Caesar salad.
26. Beef Udon: Add some flavor and texture to your udon noodle soup by adding cooked beef, some frozen peas and corn.
27. Bratwurst and Sauerkraut: A traditional German meal, the sauerkraut is cooked with fried bacon, onion, garlic and sugar. Pan fry the bratwurst and you’ve got a delicious meal on your hands.
28. Cabbage Rolls: Made with ground beef and rice, these rolls can be wrapped with pickled cabbage and then baked or steamed.
29. Cheeseburger Pie: To get started, brown some ground beef and finely chopped onion. Remove from heat and mix in a couple of raw eggs, shredded cheddar, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. For your crust, you can make a fresh homemade crust, use a premade one or try some biscuit mix. Form the crust on the bottom of your pie plate and add the beef mixture, top with shredded cheese and bake in a 350 F oven for about 40 minutes.
30. Chicken Fried Steak: Similar to schnitzel, Chicken Fried Steak is tenderized, breaded and pan-fried veal or beef. It’s often served with mashed potatoes and a creamy gravy.
31. Chili Cheese Dogs: If you have leftover chili, here’s a perfect next day meal or if you don’t, you can used canned chili. Make your hot dogs like you usually make them and top with them with some chili and shredded cheese. Place in oven to melt the cheese and enjoy.
32. Corn Dogs: Who doesn’t love a corn dog now and then? Serve with ketchup and favorite mustard. Have french fries or salad on the side.
33. Corned Beef Hash and Eggs: Take some cubed corned beef, hash browns, diced onion and other finely chopped vegetables to make your hash. Serve with eggs, cooked just as you like them.
34. Corned Beef Stew: While corned beef isn’t the healthiest of meats, it’s a delicious treat now and then. Instead of using stewing beef, try corned beef with your vegetables and potatoes. Add an Irish flavor by using some Guinness beer in your liquids.
35. Garlic Beef: Sliced beef, garlic, chives and bean sprouts make the perfect garlic beef. Serve over steamed rice or chow mein noodles.
36. Hamburgers: An old standby, burgers are always a well-appreciated meal. Use frozen patties or make your own. Add some fun with a variety of toppings, including different cheeses, sautéed onions, mushrooms and even fried eggs.
37. Hot Dogs: Get creative with your hot dogs and make topping them fun. Try sautéed onions, a variety of cheeses, chili, sauces, salsa, vegetables and more.
38. Italian Sub Sandwich: There’s no wrong or right away to make an Italian sub sandwich, but they typically come with Italian sausage, salami and other meats. Lettuce, tomato, red onion and Italian dressing are also common.
39. Lasagna with Beef: A great make-ahead meal. Get everything ready, refrigerate and then all you have to do is bake when it’s time to eat. Layer your lasagna by alternating beef pasta sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese, and a mozzarella-parmesan mix. Bake covered for about 30 minutes and then remove the cover and bake for another 15 minutes to brown the cheese.
40. Maui Ribs: Made with beef short ribs, they are marinated for a lengthy time in soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger and garlic. They grill quickly and are perfectly accompanied by rice and vegetables.
41. Meatloaf: Have fun with your meat loaf and with a few raw pieces of bacon before baking. Or if you have kids who refuse to eat vegetables, puree some and sneak it in your loaf. Serve with mashed potatoes.
42. Nachos with Beef: Brown some ground beef and simmer with taco seasoning. Then layer tortilla chips, cheddar and jack cheese, diced peppers, ground beef and tomatoes on an oven-safe dish. Bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
43. Peppercorn Steak: Something a little different for a steak dinner, peppercorn steak is served with a creamy sauce with crushed peppercorns and garlic. Serve with roasted potatoes and steamed vegetables.
44. Pepperoni Calzone: Grab some pizza dough, spread with pizza sauce and top with cheese and pepperoni. Fold over, bake and you’ve got a pepperoni calzone.
45. Pepperoni Pizza: You can make crust from scratch, buy premade crusts or even use pita bread as your pizza shell. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni and a blend of your favorite pizza cheeses.
46. Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches: If you have some pre-cooked roast beef, a bun, some mozzarella cheese, onion and mayo, you’ve got yourself a Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. Saute the onions and place all the ingredients on the bun. Melt the cheese in the oven until bubbly and enjoy.
47. Prime Rib Roast with Horseradish and Au Jus: Prime rib is a very tender piece of meat that tends to cook rather quickly, meaning you don’t have to slave in the kitchen all day for a fine meal. Serve with au jus, horseradish, potatoes and vegetables.
48. Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding: A traditional roast beef is nothing without the addition of Yorkshire pudding. You can buy pre-packaged mix, but it’s very easy to make your own Yorkshires from scratch with simple ingredients like eggs, flour, water, oil and salt.
49. Shepherd’s Pie: Another make ahead dish you can prepare and then just bake when you ready. It’s a layer of fully-cooked ground beef with diced vegetables, seasoned with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Then it’s topped with mashed potatoes. You can put a little shredded cheese on top and then bake covered for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for another 15 minutes for nice browning.
50. Sloppy Joes: Sloppy Joes are super easy to make with a pre-made seasoning mix. Just brown some ground beef, follow the directions and place on warm buns. Then get sloppy!
51. Slow Cooker Pot Roast: Want to end a hectic work day with a delicious “Sunday dinner”? It’s easy with your slow cooker. Add your potatoes, vegetables and pot roast to your slow cooker. Add seasonings, some water and let it cook until you get home.
52. Smothered Steak: This is a great way to take a less expensive piece of beef and turn it into a tender and delicious meal. The steak is braised with vegetables and seasoning. Serve with potatoes.
53. Spaghetti with Meat Sauce: Whether you use canned sauce or make your own, the addition of ground beef add a nice flavor and texture. Brown the beef first before adding it to the sauce and then let it simmer for a while before serving.
54. Spaghetti with Meatballs: Add meatballs to your next spaghetti dinner. You can make them with ground beef, breads crumbs or oats, an egg and a bit of milk. Season with salt and pepper and bake at 350 F for about 30 minutes.
55. Stuffed Peppers with Beef: Fully-cooked ground beef is mixed with cooked rice and placed in a stuffed pepper and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 1 hour at 350 F.
56. Swedish Meatballs and Noodles: Swedish meatballs are a combination of ground beef and ground pork and have a much softer texture than beef-only meatballs. Serve with Alfredo sauce mixed with beef stock and serve over egg noodles.
57. Taco Pie: Turn your tacos into a pie. Use a pie crust, fill with fully-cooked taco-seasoned ground beef and top with sour cream and cheese. Bake and serve with salsa.
58. Taco Soup: Make a delicious soup with fully-cooked taco-seasoned ground beef. Add pinto beans, corn and stewed tomatoes. Top with sour cream.
59. Tater Tot Casserole: Frozen tater tots make this casserole scrumptious. It’s made with ground beef, onions, cream of mushroom soup with some ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Top with cheese for extra flavor.
60. Veal Parmesan: Breaded and pan fried veal cutlets are then topped with tomato pasta sauce and parmesan cheese. Bake in the oven and serve over spaghetti noodles.